Sunday 1 August 2021

Aroha in my Whanau

 WA describing aroha in our whanau


I love my family because they love me. They always hug me before school. I have a Mum who works hard and a Dad who looks after us at home. My siblings look out for me the most because my dad’s often looking after my nana because she’s sick, but he is still part of our family.


I know my family loves me because I always help them with everything they do, especially at night when I clean everything by myself (sometimes my siblings help me.)


My favourite whanau saying is: “I love my family because they love me.”


My favourite aroha symbol is:


                                       Fe’ao

WA describing aroha in our whanau




                   


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Fe'ao, Thank you for sharing your story, Aroha In My Whanau. I like the way you describe the love in your family. You are lucky to have such a close and supportive whanau. Good job, Fe'ao.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.