Tuesday 13 April 2021

My Blog Profile

MY PROFILE

Malo Lelei.  My name is Feao Moeata Makalio. I'm a Tongan, and I go to St Patrick's School. My friends are Frances, Sulia and Laura. I'm a year 5 student. I am 9 years old, and I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. I live with my Mum, Dad and my brothers and sisters. My favorite hobby is to eat healthy, sleep and play outside. My favorite subject is Maths because I like learning my times tables. My favorite animal is a Dog. My goals for 2021 are to keep making good friends,doing work,laughing and listening to people.



1 comment:

  1. Malo Lelei, Fe'ao. Thank you for sharing your work, My Profile. I like that one of your hobbies is eating healthy, getting enough sleep and playing outside in the fresh air. You will grow up to be a healthy and happy young lady. Well done, Fe'ao.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.